About this site...

I love vintage things. I will never forget the feelings that overcame me years ago when I first entered an antique shop! There was an overwhelming sense of purpose, history, and life that overtook me! I was completely fascinated - and still am! Old things speak to me. They speak of history, simplicity, and another lifetime. Heritage and appreciating the past and those who have walked before me is important to me. Out of the delight I have for vintage things I have decided to share my treasures here. Those who understand my style of decorating and my fascination with thrift store treasures please come and sit a spell and share some of your finds with me!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Newest Treasures ~ Pierre Louis "Henri" Grevedon Lithographs

I usually shop thrift stores for the treasures I find however, these I found on ebay. These vintage Lithograph prints caught my eye and were being sold very inexpensively - with shipping I only paid $12 total to receive 4 of them (3 are pictured here)! It turns out they are Pierre-Louis "Henri" Grevedon Lithographs (French Painter 1776-1860) handcolored and published in 1940 by the Artists Picture Publishing Co. in New York (as is stated on each of them). I am so pleased with these.
From looking around online I'm guessing these could sell for $25-$50 a piece to collectors (?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I enjoy hearing from you!